Monday, July 30, 2012

Update

Hello love!

I haven't been very good at blogging for you lately. I'm going to try and do something everyday even if its just a picture.

Well you were blessed by your dad at our ward in Farmington Utah on 7/1/2012 and you were super adorable. We tried to get some family pictures with Grandpa's camera afterward but you were pretty fussy. And I actually haven't even seen what we got.  I need to ask Grandpa and YaYa about them.



Here is what Daddy said in your blessing:
I give you a name and a blessing and that name is Taiyden Seth Gabbitas.  Heavenly Father we thank you for bringing Taiyden in to our lives, he is very loved.  Please bless Taiyden that he'll be healthy and strong in both body and mind. Please be with Taiyden that he will be happy and be a positive example for both himself and others. That he may live a full and righteous life.  Please help Taiyden to make the right choices in life, and know that he has help all around him. Help him to make strong and loving friendships throughout his life.  In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

It was a beautiful day and you didn't cry at all during the blessing.

You've been talking and smiling a lot more lately. Its really fun to see! You smiled for the first time on 7/13/12.

First smile


We went to the zoo for your first time on 7/14/12 while Aunt Jill was visiting.




You just rolled over for the first time on 7/28/12.  I almost caught the first roll over on video but my phone froze:( We were at Grandpa's and YaYa's for dinner and we all clapped, which scared you and made you cry. I got the 3rd time on video and you do it every day now!





Today is Aunt Katy's one year anniversary so we sent her this picture



You are a beautiful soul and I'm so honored you chose me as your mom! Love you baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment