We just got back from your first vacation. We went to Bear Lake with Dad's family. We just went for the weekend so it was a quick trip but it was fun. We spend the morning on Saturday at the beach watching Kayzin, Sophie, Michael, Brent, and Hunter play in the water. Daddy took Kayzin out on the wave runner for a little bit and Grandpa had the boat that everyone went on. We stayed on the beach but maybe next time we can go on the boat:) You had some play time on the bed with Joshua and he fell forward and hit your face with his teeth. You got this real sad look on your face and then started crying it was pretty sad but it was the first time you got hurt.
When we first got to the Cabin Kayzin helped us carry in your diaper bag and said 'I'll show you your room! and your baby can sleep on the bunk bed!'
I love you lots and I'm glad I got to spend this weekend with you! You are so loved by everyone! and everyone wants to hold and cuddle you!
No comments:
Post a Comment