Sunday, October 16, 2011

Well little one, I haven't been writing because I've been feel not so great. I'm getting anxious to get to 12 weeks and hope I feel better. :)  For now I'm somewhere between 7 and 8 weeks, which means your probably not even an inch yet.

You're dad has been super amazing.  He puts up with all my whining about not knowing what I want to eat, and he goes and buys different things to see if it will help all the time.  He's the best there is! We are very lucky to have to him!

We got another picture of you!  We went again to the doctor on October 3rd because he just wanted to make sure you were okay. We get to see you again at our 8 week check up on the 27th.  I'm hoping your measuring more at 9 weeks than 8 when we go... but I'll love you either way!



We also told most of the Aunts and Uncles. We sent Aunt Katy a card for her birthday that said happy birthday Aunt.  She is so excited to meet to you!! And Dad just told his siblings one Saturday when we went to help fix the roof at grandmas.  We ended up seeing mostly everybody and I sent a text to the ones who weren't there. (Well the ones I have phone numbers for).  But I think Aunt Jamie is the most excited:)

We are all waiting for you and loving you!! Just 7ish more months!

1 comment: