Hello sweet baby!
On September 27th we had our first doctors appointment. Everything seems good so far and they took a lot of blood from me. We have another appointment on Monday because we couldn't get a good enough picture of you to be 100% sure. But I think your adorable already:)
We have also told your Grandparents that your coming into the world soon. Seth's mom stopped by right after the doctors and we decided to tell her while she was there. Then later we had to pick up my Dad and Yalanda at the airport so we told them at village inn on the way home. My mom was being difficult and not answering her phone or being too busy to come over so we could tell her. So I decided to FaceTime your dad and tell her when she came to visit me at work. She was so loud and excited I thought for sure the entire building would know! All of your Grandparents are going to love you so much! Just like me and your Dad!
Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment