We've been waiting to tell everyone your name because we wanted to be sure of if we were having a boy or a girl. Now we know that you are a boy!! We are soooo excited too!
So we are naming you Taiyden Seth Gabbitas. It's after a 311 song called Taiyed. I talked more in detail about your name on our other blog you can see that here
We had our ultrasound today. The one that came with a DVD. You were so wiggly we had a hard time checking your heart rate. But I loved that you were wiggly it was way cute! Your uncle Ryan came with to see you. I think he's pretty excited about you. He'll be the one teaching you to snowboard. The doctor told him that you would have him wrapped around your finger in no time. Uncle Ryan laughed but I know its true. You already have me wrapped around your tiny adorable finger!
We love you tons and can't wait to meet you Taiyden!
No comments:
Post a Comment